Due to the high volume of phone calls, we are receiving while implementing our curbside service program, appointments may take longer than usual and we appreciate your patience as we navigate our new low contact appointment model.
When you arrive in the parking lot for an appointment, please call the hospital at (607) 336-7387 to inform us.
- Call us or text us. Make sure cats are transported in sturdy carriers and dogs are properly restrained via leash and ready to be greeted by our staff.
- For appointments with our doctors or technicians: text your information and spot number to 607-316-0178
- For daycares, surgeries or anything else: call 607-336-7387.
- Participate in your pet’s appointment. We’ll be in contact with you during your pet’s appointment. Just as you would during a traditional visit, you can speak with a doctor or technician to ask questions and voice your concerns. We'll perform any necessary treatments and prepare your invoice and all take home medications for your pet.
- We’ll return your pet and complete the payment process. After your pet’s appointment is finished, we’ll bring them back to your car and complete the payment process. At the moment, we’re accepting cash, check, debit, and credit.
If you’re feeling under the weather, please reschedule your appointment. Keeping everyone safe is our top priority. You won’t be penalized for rescheduling, and we will do our best to work you back in as quickly as time allows.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with our latest COVID-19 updates and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call us.